Search the forum,

Discuss Supercar Storage Project in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

First one i checked shows a semi detached in Wakefield. I'm guessing that's not where the cars live!
I'll check the rest...

W

WetSaw

If you took the photos on a camera ( I know but read it all....) you've probably not got location details embedded. If you took them on a phone with the phone location setting turned on you may want to check the camera settings on the phone to see if the add location is on or off.

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wheel trims or alloys?
Oh alloys, sunroof, electric Windows, velour seats, green tinted windows, rear head rests and a lovely lit up orange dash :)
When I passed my test 22 years ago the first thing you looked for was whether a car had power steering, now you look to see if a car can park itself lol
Loved it that much bought three, 2 x 214s and 1 414 and when I mentioned a 75 my other half said 'you are 21 not 71 lol
So got an Alfa 156 sportswagoon Beeb Beeb vroooooooommmmmm

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Oh alloys, sunroof, electric Windows, velour seats, green tinted windows, rear head rests and a lovely lit up orange dash :)
When I passed my test 22 years ago the first thing you looked for was whether a car had power steering, now you look to see if a car can park itself lol
Loved it that much bought three, 2 x 214s and 1 414 and when I mentioned a 75 my other half said 'you are 21 not 71 lol
So got an Alfa 156 sportswagoon Beeb Beeb vroooooooommmmmm

The Alfa wouldn't be out of place in front of the Italian flag ;)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If you took the photos on a camera ( I know but read it all....) you've probably not got location details embedded. If you took them on a phone with the phone location setting turned on you may want to check the camera settings on the phone to see if the add location is on or off.

If the photo is taken with location settings on, is it possible to remove locations afterwards?

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Aaaah I can't view the attachments - says 'can't be found'
:(

Reply to Supercar Storage Project in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen