Search the forum,

Discuss Squeaky tiled floor in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Ok this is good to know and I'm hoping it's exactly what you've said and will perhaps Coke and go depending on the temperature etc. I guess the best thing is just keep an eye and see what happens?
It may be wise if you are going to suck it and see to get the tiles that may be required for a repair now as they may not be available in the future . But if I was you as mentioned earlier leave it for now as if it ain't broke don't
The skirting was

Reply to Squeaky tiled floor in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen