Search the forum,

Discuss Spain Introduces Tough New Smoking Ban in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Any one off to Spain this summer..( we are).. then New smoking Ban came in at midnight..2 January 2011.. The law tightens anti-smoking restrictions already introduced in 2006.

Smoking Ban In Spain: Spaniards Introduce One Of Europe's Toughest Anti-Cigarette Laws | World News | Sky News

BBC News - Spain's strict new anti-smoking rules take effect

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Great! Couldn't believe it when I was in Germany last, went into a bakery cafe, and there were ashtrays still on all the tables, same in all the restaurants, seemed positively archaic!!

Reaction score
yes they banned smoking in all the shop's/building's, now when you come out of these places you have to walk through a load of smoker's puffing away :incazzato: ,i hate this why don't they make it illegal to smoke within 500 mtr's of a building :thumbsup:

Reply to Spain Introduces Tough New Smoking Ban in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen