Search the forum,

Discuss Small dry cutter for kitchens and mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

2g would be my choice, put a piece of card or mouse mat etc on the bed when cutting small mosaics.

G

Gazzer

I wouldnt bother with any of the smaller Sigmas other than the 2G as this one will do more than you will expect and is VERY capable. :thumbsup:

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As above sigma 2g for me handy we machine cuts up to 37cm , great for cutting those 33x33 floor tiles when working in bathrooms you couldn't swing a cat in!! Roughly around £110

P

Peter

I use a 7f which is more compact again but the 2g is good if you're going to be doing off the square.

Reaction score
Sounds like the 2g then lol,are they good for doing mosaics ?,haven't seen them on Tradetiler site,where is the best price on them? Soon to have my first sigma,I no how much you boys rate them,would like to see what the bigger sigmas are like to compare with my txn 700,thank you all for your input,regards Darren

Reply to Small dry cutter for kitchens and mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen