Discuss Silver travertine brushed opus style floor tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

rosieposie

Hi, first time posting so to all you experts out there looking for a supplier for Silver Travertine for my new extension. I have received a catalogue and samples from "Floors of Stone" I am based in Scotland and finding it hard to find a supplier in Scotland. I'm wary of ordering online and don't want to make an expensive mistake. Anyone used this supplier or should I stay clear or any recommendations. Thank you.

D

DHTiling

You could try my supplier , he will post anywhere in the uk.... Perfect home and garden on 01388-667211

B

Bubblecraft

Hi Rosie & welcome to TF. I see your just over the Clyde from me. Have you went through all the tile shops in Hillington?

R

rosieposie

Hi Rosie & welcome to TF. I see your just over the Clyde from me. Have you went through all the tile shops in Hillington?

Hi thanks for replying i've been to Hillington could only find the traditional beige type colours in the opus style!! Didn't try all of the tile shops to be honest do you think any of them stock the kind i'm after?

R

rosieposie

Hi thanks for the recommendation I've emailed them to ask if they stock the ones I'm after

D

DHTiling

He does not stock them but will probs know where to get good quality ones for you..

B

Bubblecraft

To be honest, I couldn't tell you but if you don't find it in Hillington, you'll be lucky to find it anywhere else locally. Online would be your best bet. I'm sure there will be more recommendations on here for you to try.

Reply to Silver travertine brushed opus style floor tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks