Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 3e3m in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

I have just bought a nice new Sigma 3E3m, I love Sigmas but this one is not quite right. When you put the measuring bar into the machine and push the locating pin to set the bar for straight cuts it is about 3mm out of line over a 1200mm tile. I have to get the square out of the van to set the bar each time i use it. In some ways it's no big deal as at least i'm sure of a nice even cut. But then again it is a premium price cutter that I would expect a nice straight cut by using it's own locating pin. Has anyone else had this issue??
It is adjustable. you have to read. data sheets.!!!!!

D

Dan s

That's really helpful I hadn't noticed that little picture my 3p3m has been doing the same thing since the dreaded builders kept moving it around, they lost the clamp lever too ! ( got one from trade tiller nice n quick ).

Reply to Sigma 3e3m in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen