Currently reading:
Sigma 2G tile cutter

Discuss Sigma 2G tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

The 3m cutter is a great idea, I like the silver suction cups too. Lol

The only thing that surprised me was the cheapy tile breakers.. ?.. but i suppose these thin tiles snap just like sheets of glass anyway, so it is just scoring that is required..

Soooooo thinking about it, then a diamond glass scribe and a 3mtr straight edge would work..??

thoughts..?

Reply to Sigma 2G tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them professionally laid. At the time I asked if they needed sealing. The tiler told me since they were...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m putting down 800x800x10mm porcelain floor tiles. Floor area is 2m x 2.7m, 18mm chipboard. I added loads...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.