Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

A Bathroom wall and floor i did.. i think the tiles worked well together.

The Bathroom was installed by my bro..

Attachments

• scooby doo 009.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,082
  • scooby doo 010.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 984
  • scooby doo 008.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 927
D

DHTiling

Just completed these Geometric patterned steps this morning.. tiles were from original style.

Before after shots...

The steps were well out of shape so had to try and square them up as well.

Had to try and keep black step tread mitres the same size on all corners so cross bonding needed to attain this.

Grouted with Mapei 112..and sealed with Aqua mix ultra-solv.

Attachments

• Photo0216.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 496
  • Photo0215.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 523
  • Photo0211.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 524
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen