Search the forum,

Discuss Reliable Tiler Wanted - Twickenham / West London / Surrey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Working Relationship Required

Plumber (non tiler) seeks Tiler (non plumber) for hopefully a mutually profitable working relationship. 'My' last tiler has emigrated so I am looking to strike up a working relationship with a tiler who is 1. Good, 2.Wont try to nick plumbing clients, 3. Sensible on rates.
I don't do tiling and don't want to, so turn away potential work (always subject to quotes and the competition naturally) refitting bathrooms etc. where tiling is involved. It is quiet at the moment but there still is work out there. If anyone fits the bill and would like to give me a call to have a chat - please get in touch. No promises but who knows! I am Twickenham / West London / Surrey based. Call me on 0845 0034290, or mobile 0780 150 60 85. Have a look at the website www.bluechipplumbing.co.uk
Huge personal thanks to Dan for posting this on my behalf.

Reply to Reliable Tiler Wanted - Twickenham / West London / Surrey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen