Search the forum,

Discuss Raimondi Easy washboy Any ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
feedback please from any users out there please,.i have been thinking about trying them out ! i like the look of the plastic bags to collect the sediment in :thumbsup: ??? Oh and three rollers have got to be better than two ! haven't they ??.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not sure about faffing about with bags? Just another thing to remember to buy when your getting short.
Karl Dahm wash boy does the job......then out to the garden and find a suitable flower bed. Hose pipe.......job done :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Not sure about faffing about with bags? Just another thing to remember to buy when your getting short.
Karl Dahm wash boy does the job......then out to the garden and find a suitable flower bed. Hose pipe.......job done :thumbsup:
Yes mate i'am the same but i'am thinking of being a bit more responsible with my industrial waste LOL , and i think some of the newer modals of wash-boys my be better........

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Diamond did you ever get yourself one of those raimondi easy washboys yet, as Xmas is coming up I might get myself one , if they were recommended!

Reply to Raimondi Easy washboy Any ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen