Currently reading:
Premier Tiling Logo

Discuss Premier Tiling Logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Here Dave. You can enter JOTM now.

When i get a nice enough job to do , have you seen the top jobs these guys do lately.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I know ahhh. He keeps re-registered every few months and trying it on again. Disses the forum but can't stay away.

Another plonker bites the dust... should have recognised his style of posts.

Reply to Premier Tiling Logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
So probably a basic question but this is my first attempt at tiling and want to get it absolutely right. If I start with a full tile from the upstands, there are several sockets which would be in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.