Discuss Powdered wall tile adeshive stud walls in the Wall Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
If tilling a plasterboarded stud wall am I ok with normal powdered adeshive or do I need flexible thanks.

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to Powdered wall tile adeshive stud walls in the Wall Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

Hi, I'm looking for a couple of Porcelanosa Florencia Blanco 20 x 31.6 cm wall tiles. Slight accident removing...
Replies
Views
I have actually sand and cement rendered the part of the wall where plaster came away to get a more even surface...
Replies
Views
I would seal the gap with stixall, tank the walls using solution. Use the tape in the vertical corners and at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping my new bathroom for plastering before tiling and am unsure about Hardie backer meeting...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The plaster is shot, weak, dried out and unsuitable to receive tiles. You will need to completely rip-out this room...
Replies
Views
Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum