Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelthin Advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

tried that trowel out you wont get full covaridge about 80% but you will use 30% more adhesive 10mm ragni all day long will beat it hands down
Took your and Marc's advice this morning Ray and ordered two of them, I'm certainly not gonna ignore any advise from you guys. I was just surprised to find that a flat skim to the tile would be more effective than a notched one and thats what i was querying, but you've done the test and thats good enough for me.
Thanks again for the advice

Reply to Porcelthin Advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen