Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers make me mad in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

After spending time & effort to get my tiling right the Plumbers come in & leave this..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369166277.618821.jpg

M

m3fitter

whoops.... he thought it would be a universal feed cistern.. FAIL on first fix... !! nice plant will cover it, or a 12 pack of Andrex :) lol

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
First class idiot!!!

I'm assuming that's his mess left on the floor as well!!!

S

Stef

I was meant to silicone that bathroom & the upstairs shower room,,

Eh get the cleaner in & I will do it!!!

T

Time's Ran Out

At least he used an in line valve!
What do I find interesting about this picture? - the fact that we are all taking this type of picture. It's as though we need proof of such workmanship.
Its a classic!

C

Ceramico tiling

Plumbers think they are soooo clever..Ive checked out a few plumbers forums and they act like a bunch of women!!

C

Colour Republic

I'm guessing the customers won't care or they wouldn't have bought a £25 toilet

D

destroyer2813

That aint no plumber using a flexi and what muppet dont look at the fittings before first fix that what annoys me and hasn"t cleaned the flux off

A

AMtek

Is it just me or is there negative fall on that pan connector? Think i would be more worried about that.

He could have taken that copper underneat the soil then straight up still in copper instead of a flexi!

Reply to Plumbers make me mad in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen