Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers, lazy and bone idle! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If there is any way you can have a chat on our plumbing forum and find a local guy to connect with then go for it. Not sure they can rescue you for two change of taps or whatever it is in this case but if you can build a bit of a relationship with one it may help.

Explain Dan sent you. And perhaps give some details on the types of future jobs they'd be expecting from you.

www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If there is any way you can have a chat on our plumbing forum and find a local guy to connect with then go for it. Not sure they can rescue you for two change of taps or whatever it is in this case but if you can build a bit of a relationship with one it may help.

Explain Dan sent you. And perhaps give some details on the types of future jobs they'd be expecting from you.

www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk
Thanks Dan, but the customer is arranging their own plumber now.

Reply to Plumbers, lazy and bone idle! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen