Search the forum,

Discuss Painting a mobile home whilst waitig for next tiling job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bluevin123

Hi all,
I know this is not about tiling,but was asked at the gym today if I do painting as well...as Im waiting to start a tiling job in a couple of weeks,I thought yeah no worries,turns out he wants me to paint a mobile home. Got to go and price it Tuesday. Dont know how,and what ill use yet, but im gonna find out.
What with work in my area being quiet at the minute I think one has to have a go at different things, it cant be that hard to paint a mobilehome :whatchutalkingaboutcan it?. Have been tiling floor displays in my local tiling shop this week using Porcelain in all sizes. Great experience for a newbie tiler, our payment is a nice laminated card by the side of our work for the customer to see and hope interest. Also a picture and a mention on a full page spread in our local rag.Mind you its been very quiet in here this week and apparently all over town..
Anyway while your at it,does anyone have any tips or advice on paiting a mob home?
Cheers in advance.
Vin.:thumbsup:

Reply to Painting a mobile home whilst waitig for next tiling job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen