Currently reading:
Our plumbing forum is offline at the moment - so let the lads come chat in this thread

Discuss Our plumbing forum is offline at the moment - so let the lads come chat in this thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Good morning all, Had a call out last night coz some lil old lady, got herself trapped in the bedroom. poor old lass was there for 2hrs before she rang me. A Nice cuppa tea, chocolate digestives and a chat about days gone by was my reward for freeing her. Felt good driving back home.
That's really good of you that mate well done.

L

last plumber

Good morning all, Had a call out last night coz some lil old lady, got herself trapped in the bedroom. poor old lass was there for 2hrs before she rang me. A Nice cuppa tea, chocolate digestives and a chat about days gone by was my reward for freeing her. Felt good driving back home.

Knight in shining armour and a credit to the profession, well done Sir !
A good deed indeed

O

oz-plumber

So it's because you DON'T feel inferior or intimidated that you felt the need to bring that up Yes? Overcompensating a bit I feel.

Look lads I know you lot can just about get out of bed and go and stick the odd bit of pipe in, but come we all know who the craftsmen round here are, I agree with @Andy Allen my best mate is a Plumber and when he is a good boy I let him come and Labour and grout for me on weekends. Gotta teach people some worthwhile Skills aye

So you need a Plumber to grout for you?

Must be his skills in making the job look good then.
We all know tiles without grout looks carp, so you get a professional in to make your tiling ' Professional' ........we understand your situation.

Must be a good plumber to make your tiling look professional!!!!!

T

Tile Shop

I'll admit. I can't even change a tap. I tried once. It was not a good day for me. Plumber I knew through my kitchen design days was kind enough to bail me out at extremely short notice, but not before the missus came home. Had to make my own tea even though it was her turn to cook.

But it was the only time that I remember that plumber being reliable! Maybe because he knew he would get more out of a dire emergency job.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Quick update: forum is back online within a couple of hours. You'll be running the same software as this place. We have an app for push notifications to your mobile devices. We have some new features and whatnot too. I'll announce those there and hang around to help you get used to it etc.

Happy days. :)

Huge apology for the delay. We haven't upgraded for years and it was well overdue.

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0126.JPG

D

Darren Jackson

Well the Plumbers forum is back up & running again, A big thanks to Dan for sorting it out for us :). And a big thanks to all the Tiling forum members for your warm hospitality & friendly banter while we hijacked your threads. I'll still pop in now and again to annoy you all though, you can't get rid of us that easily. Anyways I still haven't found the kettle! Cheers Guys n Gals.

Reply to Our plumbing forum is offline at the moment - so let the lads come chat in this thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement