Search the forum,

Discuss new year tools wish list in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Always up for tools lol...

Some new diamond polishing pads needed soon... but nothing else as yet.
Try Apex grange Dave most of the stone guys I know say their polishing pads are the best, more expensive than some suppliers but top quality

J

jwatson

1.fein . 2.mixer 3. van. and a fit maid to bring me tea all day why i work :smilewinkgrin:

M

mattle40

Van
Fein
Makita 18v vac
Money printer
One of those fancy mitre blocks on tradetiler

G

Gazzer

Whats it like Sir? have been looking at them for a wee while now :drool5:

Its ok, quieter than the cheaper one I have from USA. Saying that though the USA one is a wet polisher and the Flex is a dry polisher. The feel in your hand is the same, just thought I would have two so to avoid constantly changing from profile wheel to pads over and over.

C

Colour Republic

Kapex KS120 but at £1,800 I never get to justify it, maybe this year but until then the Bahco CS300 would be a nice belated stocking filler.. in fact i'm gonna order it now

Reply to new year tools wish list in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen