Search the forum,

Discuss new paddle mixer, anybody used one of these? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

Funny the plasterer i was working with in devon last week had the same we used it for most of the work but when i got one of my REFINA 1800w out we never see it again and the guy wanted to know where to get-one like mine lol :smilewinkgrin:
i had to change the brushes on one of mine once think it was about ten years ago might have to change them on the new one soon had it about ten years now :smilewinkgrin:

D

Dougs Third Go

well, it didn't last long.......was mixing up some grout on tuesday and got distracted, the paddle turned into a maypole with the cord wrapped round it, snapped the cord. Mrs Doug took it to work for sparky lecturer to re-cord it, tried it today and it was making noises like a horse that had been eating fresh grass! So nipped down to lakeland supplies and had to get another:mad2:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

well, it didn't last long.......was mixing up some grout on tuesday and got distracted, the paddle turned into a maypole with the cord wrapped round it, snapped the cord. Mrs Doug took it to work for sparky lecturer to re-cord it, tried it today and it was making noises like a horse that had been eating fresh grass! So nipped down to lakeland supplies and had to get another:mad2:
So you wrecked it then took it back ,! and they gave you another lol ( B£$%^y cheek ) fair play to ya !!.........

Reply to new paddle mixer, anybody used one of these? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted (due to inactivity?)
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement