Search the forum,

Discuss New Grand Designs Series in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
This one looks interesting.... . :)

T

Time's Ran Out

They’ll run out of money near the end, be over budget by 40%, borrow off friends and family because their lender has said no, and when he goes back 12 months later they will have sold up having lost their life savings investing in his - Kevin McCloud’s - design business!
Same old....

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bit too wild for me, but fantastic build.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I love this show.

They are predictable though.

McCloud was in the papers for his investment firm freezing investments because they dropped below 3p in the pound.

Not sure if it was a case of the papers then screwing it up for investors or whatever. If they'd have just had another round of income and got on with the builds they'd perhaps have had 200p to the pound or more come next year but nobody will touch it now.

Papers ruining it again for a business lol

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Don't forget an unexpected delay in the custom made glass TJ, that always creeps up!

I used to enjoy Grand Designs but I prefer George Clarkes amazing spaces, more in my budget :tearsofjoy:. The Street edition of DG was quite good though

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
And someone usually ends up pregnant in the middle of it whilst living in a caravan on site!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Lol, buy a heater and a blanket haha

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Don't forget an unexpected delay in the custom made glass TJ, that always creeps up!

I used to enjoy Grand Designs but I prefer George Clarkes amazing spaces, more in my budget :tearsofjoy:. The Street edition of DG was quite good though

Wow you must be minted!

60 minute makeover for me, the Peter Andre addition.... :tearsofjoy:

Reply to New Grand Designs Series in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread as the only other...
Replies
Views
Looking for the Cortina 737104919753 Montagna tile. These are 16x16 tile Made in USA. Tile has...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member...
Replies
Views
Any one know where I could get some discontinued b&q grey cirque tiles from need to replace a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen