Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Needle in a haystack? 25x20cm marble effect tiles plus decorative/border tile in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

akbmcf1

Hi everyone! Am really hoping someone might be able to help out with possible manufacturer/supplier of the tiles we inherited in the bathroom of our house when we moved in - house was a repossession so you can imagine that some things weren't finished properly!

The tiles are marble-effect, measuring 25x20cm, with black marble-effect below the decorative border tile and white marble-effect above. Know it's a shot in the dark, but was hoping that the decorative border tile might be more recognisable and set us on the right path to sourcing a few more to finish off. We don't mind the tiles, and seeing as the previous owner tiled almost floor to ceiling on three walls of the bathroom, I'm not really wanting the hassle or expense of having to hack them all off and start again. :-(

Pictures as follows:

Black.jpg Border.jpg White.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide - it's much appreciated! :)

P

Phil Monk

Hi buddy, did you have any luck finding above tiles? I'm only looking for one of each.. cheers, Phil x

Reply to Needle in a haystack? 25x20cm marble effect tiles plus decorative/border tile in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.

There are similar tiling threads here

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks