Search the forum,

Discuss My New Van woes.....! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

What van do you drive Andy?
Part of me thinks keep the van I’ve got or make a small upgrade and put the money towards buying a buy to let!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I got an 05 traffic..... It's done nearly 170k miles....... I bought it about 4 years ago and had 3 years trouble free motoring, however I had to spend a small fortune on it this year.... New turbo, sensors, brake pads, discs... Spent £1,400 !!
I've never spent more than 3 grand on a van.... I tend to look at them as work horses. ...... Buy them run them into the ground till they become unvieable to keep on the road..... Bin it a buy another one..

Last edited:
G

GoneGuy

Just a Ford focus titanium... 05 model..
Bought it low mileage... One owner and a full service history..... So far 3 years trouble free motoring..!
I got a 12 plate traffic on 170k running smooth at the moment I’ve had it a year plus,
I also got a 62plate focus titanium which was nearly new one owner ( missus wants me to get rid of it).

Reply to My New Van woes.....! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen