Search the forum,

Discuss My mates Apprentice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

We have all been there, Chris has been walking around all day wondering why everyone keeps laughing at him.

HPIM0668.jpg HPIM0669.jpg HPIM0670.jpg

:thumbsup:

B

b30 villain

ha ha when i started in the jewellery trade we got sent to the shop for a bag of hallmarks and with a note to the ladies designer clothes shop across the road saying i need my a**e spanking:lol:

C

CJ CERAMICS

oh so cruel and in these days of political correctness......funny as hell though

S

SandyFloor

Yeah or go the bakers for everyone, amazing what you can hide in a bit of mayo

Once saw a guy on a site eating his roll at lunchtime. It wasn't till his last mouthfull he discovered someone had put a used sticking plaster in it. Yes ...he did puke.

Reply to My mates Apprentice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen