Search the forum,

Discuss Medina Tiling Ltd in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Medina Tiling Ltd has been operating on the Isle of Wight since 2002 providing tiling services to domestic and commercial needs and prides itself on it's reputation for the quality and standard of workmanship that we offer. We offer all forms of wall and floor tiling from ceramic to natural stone including limestone, slate and marble which are available to view on our website. Our work includes the complete relaying of the floor at St Mary's the Virgin Church, Brighstone, Isle of Wight.

Medina Tiling Ltd has the capability of offering a complete service, resolving problem floor areas prior to tiling is also a speciality, click on 'Problem Floor Solutions' on our website to view our techniques and usage of today's modern materials available.

Responding to the needs of our clients is a fundamental part of Medina Tiling Ltd’s philosophy. The service we provide is comprehensive, innovative and flexible. Our personal understand and can anticipate the client’s changing needs required in today’s everchanging market and by working closely with the client we are able to offer innovative ideas and solutions based on our experience in the tiling industry.

Medina Tiling Ltd strives to achieve the best tiling solutions whilst maintaining consistently high standards of finished workmanship.

Reply to Medina Tiling Ltd in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen