Discuss Marble. 20m job in Harrow. One week window from 22nd Dec is available in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

maxima

I am looking for conscious tiler with good experience in marble tiling. Location - Harrow. Kitchen and the ajoining hallway - 20 sq m (fairly square). Wooden joists floor with plywood/wooden planks and vinyl tiles on top.

What I have are the black and white marble (305x305x10 chequered), granfix adhesive and grout.

The constraint is that the kitchen has unleveled floor and probably require latex levelling. The only time it can be done is when my wife is away for a week on 22nd.

So I need 100% availability for that week to finish everything including levelling.

Viewing is welcome from now on any time. The sooner I get the quotes the better.

Tilers with references and examples of marble jobs done are preffered obviously.

M

maxima

P.S. found this description (which I would like to make available for the candidates as the idea of what I am looking quality wise):

allabouthomes.com/Marble.pdf

surface of the substrate level - no more that 1/4" over 10 ft. surface of the tiles level - 1/8" over 10 ft. Lippage between individual tiles - no more than 1/32"

Reply to Marble. 20m job in Harrow. One week window from 22nd Dec is available in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley