Currently reading:
Mapei Keraflex Maxi Vs Bostik OPF

Discuss Mapei Keraflex Maxi Vs Bostik OPF in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

So as to provide you with a totally unbiased opinion (mine that is) I have never used the second mentioned adhesive.
As Mapei are a sponsor of this forum and having used their adhesive on numerous occasions that would be MY choice (as well as being an internationally recognised manufacturer of tiling products).
On a business perspective view - it would be the choice of greater financial return - if both products were of equal standing.
In case I missed your introduction thread - Welcome.

M

Mike

Welcome along Armatile, I use you guys well and have used all the above mentioned.
I do not rate Evo or Bostik as DIY.
I love the keraflex and have used loads of it too.
The Bostik and evostik are practically the same to use, I'v fitted stone with both with no problems whatsoever.
The keraflex at bostiks price will do well thanks, lol.
have you used their ready mixed tubbed floor adhesive?

Reply to Mapei Keraflex Maxi Vs Bostik OPF in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.