Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Glitter Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dave_online

I ve just ordered 12kg of of Anthracite coloured silver glitter grout.
including delivery it came to £235.
This will cover approx 20 sq mtrs apparently with a 4 mm gap.

I hope it goes well as i have another floor to do asap

If any one has any advice please let me know :

Thanks for your remarks daz , im not as scared now..LOL

G

Gazzer

Gloves , plenty of sponges, dust sheets and be prepared to throw all tools away after.

K

kingsparky

Have used this on a customers floor. looked great but oh what a mess on tools sponges and clothes. best to mix with a small whisk in your cordless

D

dave_online

Thanks for advice : Used it all : I now have no sponges : No knee pads and a dewalt battery drill that looks like its been to a pantomime , apart from that it went well : take note future users it take 24 hours before it hardens ,
CTD in Denton , Manchester ; £** all in for 3kg tub and 2 sachets of glitter

Got another one to do now ,
1 tub does approx 6mts sq @ 4mm (Tiles 300x600 )

I

Incey

Hi,

Bought two sachets of the glitter grout to do my hallway with, Intend to use it with Mapei ultracolour plus which the lads at the shop said was fine, Just need some confirmationfrom some proffesionals on here before i use it as according to previous users on here they've used it with epoxy.

W

White Room

It was made to go with there epoxy, maybe give Mapei a call but never heard of glitter being mixed the ultracolour.

Reply to Mapei Glitter Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen