Discuss macca in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

macca

All these new members!! One more for list guys. Just came back last week from NETT. Excellent course. Sick for being a panelbeater, fixing car. Hope 2 learn more tips off uses guys. BIG CHEERS, Macca:thumbsup:

E

enduro

Hi macca, i know you had to pay Heather mills a lot in your divorce, but tiling wont help ....:lol: Sorry mate only joking welcome to the forum

M

macca

HI enduro. I no m8. She"s buying a plane with the money, but she"ll still have 2 use immac on the other leg.!!! sorry bad joke . cheers 2 members who welcome me.:hurray:

B

brian c

Hi macca ,you finally made it here bud.Welcome to the forums and watch out for that WIVERS m8 he will lead you astray...lol....i will sort you out with those tools shortly m8.

W

wivers

Hi macca ,you finally made it here bud.Welcome to the forums and watch out for that WIVERS m8 he will lead you astray...lol....i will sort you out with those tools shortly m8.

How dare you ...i 'll have you know i was young and innocent when i joined this forum...now look!

Honestly if my mother knew wbout you lot she would ground me for a mounth!!

Welcome by the way mate. :)

Reply to macca in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay