Currently reading:
Looking for Tiler Alfreton Area Derbyshire for 20sqm Bathroom

Discuss Looking for Tiler Alfreton Area Derbyshire for 20sqm Bathroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Looking for Tiler Alfreton Area Derbyshire for 20sqm Bathroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for contract ceramic tilers to join our team due to continuous business growth. Derbyshire area. Great rates of pay but must have a CSCS card. If you’re interested...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement