Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for picture of 60cm x 30cm tiled bathroom in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

alankd

Hi,
I'm looking to see if anyone has a picture of bathroom tiled with light marble coloured 60cm x 30cm tiles set in a staggered brick pattern.

My wife is looking to have the room tiles this way, and I would like to see the tiles against bath sink ect for size.
Regards.
Alan.

H

hillhead

i have one near completed.light cream marble.brick bonded walls.herringbone floor.marble nosed shelves in shower and nosed window board! Really nice when well done.i have a mirror to put up in it this wk and make a marble surround for a waste pipe at the basin.could just my entry for JOTM.

D

david campbell

done quite a few of these with the beige zamora's fromm topps the look better done without the brickbond,also easier to set out for sinks,toilets etc ....you can break it up with a horizontal border of the same tile in a different colour and they look really good:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

i have one near completed.light cream marble.brick bonded walls.herringbone floor.marble nosed shelves in shower and nosed window board! Really nice when well done.i have a mirror to put up in it this wk and make a marble surround for a waste pipe at the basin.could just my entry for JOTM.

Sounds awful! - I wouldn't put it in JOTM:thumbsdown:

Timeless John.

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have done loads of these but I dont seem to have taken any pictures!!!
They are normally grouted in a similar coloured grout and you lose the brickbond effect in a photograph,
This is the best i could find in a 60x30 tommyzooom-albums-recent-jobs-picture3906-w-c.jpg

bluesky

TF
Arms
Reaction score
does this help- silver metal border through the middle)porcelanosa tile
also bathroom with joints lining up
good luck:welcome:

Attachments

• pearmain pics 016.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 43
  • pearmain pics 014.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 40
  • pearmain pics 008.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 46

Reply to Looking for picture of 60cm x 30cm tiled bathroom in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen