Discuss Looking for a gloss white tile, also what company distrusted this tile. in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a box of replacement tiles for the tile that is pictured. It was a discontinued tile probably when the house was built. It was a model home and I can’t find any spares. I think it’s 32cms X 32cms or really close to 13 inches. It’s a high gloss white and it has P1111 or PIII on the back of a broken one. Here are some pictures that I have of the top and back. I don’t want to rip out the very large area of these tiles over a few that have cracked or have become loose.
FACC17F9-D429-49AE-9C7C-4E608240ECFE.jpeg
FB9B901C-BDF8-4B81-A095-B4870D8B2460.jpeg
E3845AE1-8DED-4998-B8B9-AD5433CB0D2B.jpeg
E6D0B00C-9AD1-4CCA-9137-CF0171BC9B34.jpeg
i have researched this tile for a few years and I think it was made in Colombia. A local tlie shop told me it was possible, but it was probably sold under a more common name here in the states like Daltile or some other popular company. My guess would be it was mid 90s as the house was built in 2000. The best guess I came to was that it was made by Cerámica Carabobo. I tried to contact them and in Spanish, but I never got a response. If I could get the actual name of this pattern and the company that it was sold under, that would be a great start.
It’s been a thorn in our side since 2008. It’s in two major hallways and it is continuous through two bathrooms and two closet areas. The broken one is in the half bath right in front of the toilet, so we just haven’t been using that bathroom for awhile now. I want to replace the grout, but I don’t want to do anything until I can locate this tile.
Thanks for any information you can provide and I appreciate your feedback on this tile, Texasbear
Source URL: Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles - https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/discontinued-tile-finding-list-spare-tiles.168/

Last edited:

Reply to Looking for a gloss white tile, also what company distrusted this tile. in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks