Search the forum,

Discuss Limestone hearth - when & how to seal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Igloo

Ok, a few more questions - sorry!

- If I apply either sealer or colour enhancer, will that make the slight scratches and blemishes on the tiles any worse, or will it help cover them up a little?

- Which of these is the best for the job - to protect the tiles and make them look good:
- LTP Colour Intensifier and stainblock
- LTP Mattstone
- LTP Mattstone Impregnator (and is this the same as LTP Mattstone, above?)
- LTP Mattstone H20 (is a water based product more or less suitable?)
- Aqua Mix Enrich'N'Seal
- Fila Limestone protector
- Fila colour intensifier

And can I ask where the best place to get any of these is? (Sorry if that type of question isn't allowed.)

Also, where would I get grout that matches the tiles? I have an awful feeling that the guy who will, eventually, lay these tiles will only have a pale grout as he recommended Indian sandtone. I'm guessing I need a darker grout than that?

Sorry for all the questions! :oops: I really don't want to get this wrong and it seems far more complex than I thought!

Reply to Limestone hearth - when & how to seal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.