Search the forum,

Discuss levelling system in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Just tried the one from b&q today with 600 x 300s and wow... What can i say!!!!... Utter crap!!!

its simply no match for a skilled man with a straight edge, Imo it would make a half decent diy guy get really good diy results ( at best ) its certainly not for a pro. Its not fast either and its messier too.

hooray... The silly new system sucks!!we are still in a job, ding dong the system sucks haha

C

charlie1

No sure ramic, its a clip for underside of tile and wedges... They all work on the same principle, its weird because it does counter lippage but makes tiles uneven at the same time, i think it bends the tiles

G

Gazzer

Yes I have tried Lash clips ....but only once, I found it quicker doing it the old way.

Reaction score
Iv used a similar system from Ctd,the clips and wedges,only use them on 600x600 floor tiles and I think it's great.not sure about bnq ones never used them

C

charlie1

Iv used a similar system from Ctd,the clips and wedges,only use them on 600x600 floor tiles and I think it's great.not sure about bnq ones never used them

was in ctd today, exact same system,different name. I'm amazed anyone can get a top finish with it, if it works for you then fine but levels for me from now on

P

Peter

Could see the benefit of these systems if you need a thick bed of rapidset, where it might slump. Not tried them but they might be useful on very large format work but seem like a bit of a faff for run of the mill work.

Reply to levelling system in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen