Search the forum,

Discuss laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sparky

just seen the black and decker laser level with built in ac/ pipe detector going for £25 any body used these are they worth the cash:confused:

S

sparky

thought so my self they were £50 but do they work read a review somewhere that some1 said the alarm was sounding all the time to say there was a pipe or wires and there was none:confused:

P

postie

I got a stud detector the other day from BQ and it is rubbish the detector never detects in the same area and on occasions it will sound all the time.

S

sparky

thats what i thought just another toy to play with think al just keep ma money:wink_smile:

S

sparky

cheers think al do as l&r ceramics says and keep the money for a few jars stick with the trusted spirit level:martini_shaken:

L

Leatherface

Hi mate
If you are going to invest in al laser level - spend around £160.00 for one from trade tiler - Autocross Laser Liner 3 - it's the dogs - comes with a pole. Very accurate, easy to use, wouldn't be without it.

Reply to laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen