Currently reading:
largre tile cutters

Discuss largre tile cutters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

going to do some 1200x600 in my own home tommorrow.......and i will get my camera out.....and I will show the cutter Ray is selling........most peeps are NOT importing the 1200 model!
I call it the 1200 model but......it cuts 1200 in length......not sure of its actual size!!!!!.......but I can tell you it weighs half as much as my rubi tx!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

going to do some 1200x600 in my own home tommorrow.......and i will get my camera out.....and I will show the cutter Ray is selling........most peeps are NOT importing the 1200 model!
I call it the 1200 model but......it cuts 1200 in length......not sure of its actual size!!!!!.......but I can tell you it weighs half as much as my rubi tx!!!!!!!
cutting size 1270 ok fourm members only £240 including vat :thumbsup:

P

Protilers

Just thinking now, if i should take day off on friday :lol:
Well that could save you a lot of money on a large format cutter!!!!!!!!......Plus................you will have the time of your life!!!!!!..........And.....Gary and I will be there........so you will get that pint you wanted!!!!!!!!........
and no need for you to cruise hampstead heath every night!!!!

so there you go!....tonight alone I have saved you Money (on the cutter)(and batteries for your torch!),
Time.......(trying to find me and Gary on the heath!).....
and effort........(purchasing batteries for your torch and trying to find me and Gary!).....hehehehehehhehehhheheeeeeeee.......

best wishes

Lee.....

P

Protilers

:lol::lol::lol: what time are you there on friday? 7am ? :lol:
I will be there about 2:30 pm......and proberbly so will Gary........Andy and Dean maybe a little later (due to the olympic games lanes).....and as for how I know you are crusing the heath everynight..........well........
after we mentioned we were in the area......you stated that you we "regularly" around the heath...........plus......
I know you love me.........................and you think Gary is pretty too......hehehhehhehheheheheheheheheeheheheeeeee....

Reply to largre tile cutters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.