Search the forum,

Discuss Is anybody a TAF in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Is anybody a Topps Affiliated Tiler, i popped into my local branch today but missed the boat, as they already have three but he said i would be the next choice if anything changes. Had a good chat to him about it and it sounds a really good idea. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

theyomper

I am the number 1 Taf down this way. It is a good scheme as I get something between 2 to 7 leads per week. As I also lay laminate and wood flooring I get all the leads for this type of work. Provided that you give the service you will get the work. I would suggest that you keep talking to the manager and convince him that you can offer the service that they are looking for. On a downside you lose the supply of materials. I have also found that if the customer doesn't buy from topps they will still use you. Good Luck The Yomper

Reply to Is anybody a TAF in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen