Currently reading:
How best to cut 600 naturel stone?

Discuss How best to cut 600 naturel stone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dayglowfroggy

I am quoting on a job that will require 25 of these large stone tiles that tops are selling cutting.
At the moment I have a plasplugs wet cutter a rubi ts40 and a big clinker.
I have been informed that i will not be able to dry cut them and they are approx 12mm thick.
I do not do much of these sort of tiles so don't want to spend much on something that will not be used much so ideal y as cheap as possible.
At the moment I am thinking about hiring something but not sure what would be best or if the hire money would be better spent going towards my own.

At the moment I am looking at the two rexon radial cutters in screwfix b ut would they be up to the job?
Should I just get a better normal wet cutter my plassplugs is very well used but still going strong and has done everything I have ever wanted it to .
your opinions would be most welcome

Reply to How best to cut 600 naturel stone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.