Search the forum,

Discuss Homelux Waterproof Membrane to use or not to use?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Hi...use a rapid setting adhesive to put the mat on the wall with.....this will make it a quicker process to start tiling...........I would recommend a single part flexible white adhesive to tile with and a floor grade flexible grout..i think floor grouts give a better finish to stone....but that's just my opinion some have there own favourites........
But i do recommend at least you use the mat or some sort of tanking in a shower cubicle.........good luck.......

Reply to Homelux Waterproof Membrane to use or not to use?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.