Discuss hi from poole (any tips on getting started) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

pug74

I will keep this short and sweet...... hi from poole.

i'm just starting out on my own after completing a 6 week course and was hoping you guys could give me a few tips on what i should do first.

am i better off working for myself or going on site???

great site by the way...... many great tips

cheers matt

M

monty

Hello and welcome to the forums mate....Type in marketing or advertising to start with in the search bar.....theres loads of advice on here..:thumbsup:

Monty

E

eyebeetiling

Start off wherever you feel most comfortable, But try to cast the net far so that you spread your chances of getting work. If it pays well and you can do it, just do it. It's all experiance.
Good luck and welcome.
Ian

D

Deleted member 1779

Whatever suits YOU.

Couple of my tilers worked on sites to gain experience and insider tips.

Reply to hi from poole (any tips on getting started) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22