Discuss Helping a mate out!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

A mate of mine said could i help him put a fence up today, so 8 am this morning off i went in the pouring rain to his house. showed me where the fence was going and he said he would be out in 10min...Got my first hole dug a post in and its still pouring with rain and my mate is still in his house :furious3: Dug my second hole and about 2ft in the ground hit the water pipe even more water and its still raining and my mates still in the house :furious3: :furious3: Managed to fix water pipe got fence all up, head to toe in mud and water, got a bacon sandwich and two cans of beer...I LOVE BANK HOLIDAYS :mad2:

E

enduro

It was a freebie, just helping a mate..wish he helped me in the pouring rain..kept saying i will be out in a minute.

D

dean39

This is a tricky one mate,we all want to help our mates but when they dont lend a hand you gotta ask yourself,Is he really a mate,lol.....Weve all been there so my sympathies are with you,Who needs enemies eh?:mad2:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Have you got "SUCKER" Tatooed on your forehead :whatchutalkingabout

Stuff going out anywhere at the mo.....................4pm and I'm still sitting around in my undies :whatchutalkingabout :grin: :grin:

D

DHTiling

Well it lovley and sunny up here and has been all day.....:grin: .......about time we got nice weather and the south didn't..........sitting in the garden with a tinny is nice isnt lads......:thumbsup: .................:8:

F

Fekin

Just spent 2 hours building up a Dora the explorer trampoline for our daughter :mad2:

box said "easy to assemble" :lol:

B

bearwithme

done bugger all. filling my face with kentucky and about to have a jack d and coke. mates eh! finally reached the stage where other than family everyone pays!!! :lol:

S

sWe

Heh, I wouldn't put up with that kind of ****ish behavior; If it was my mate, I'd drag him out by the danglies if I had to.

Reply to Helping a mate out!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley