Currently reading:
Help Polished Emperador Marble with a Bloom!

Discuss Help Polished Emperador Marble with a Bloom! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peanut

Hi
I've got polished dark brown emperador marble for my shower and travertine for the rest of the bathroom. The travertine I have pre sealed before installation. I'm not sure about the marble, when i've taken it out of the boxes there is a bloom on it and lines from the corrugated cardboard box on the surface. I've read on this site that marble tiles come with a wax coating, i'm assuming that is what this is. How do i remove this prior to sealing the tiles? The tile supplier did not mention this can anyone help please?
Thanks
Peanut

P

Peanut

Hi Photos as promised- boxes dont seem to have a coating on Not sure it shows up on the photos 101_0006.jpg 101_0009.jpg 101_0011.jpg 101_0015.jpg 101_0016.jpg

Reply to Help Polished Emperador Marble with a Bloom! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.