I'm Looking For This Tile Help me identify this tile please

Currently reading:
I'm Looking For This Tile Help me identify this tile please

Search the forum,

Discuss Help me identify this tile please in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

I have a few damaged floor tiles and can't seem to find a match anywhere. Would someone please help me?
They are 600 x 600 mm
Regards
Tim

IMG_20181001_224011.jpg

Reply to Help me identify this tile please in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which seems to be a very hard size to find. Does anyone recognise them, please?
Replies
Views
  • Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their kitchen walls or floor. Hi. Hope you can help me...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement