Search the forum,

Discuss Hello clueless female here seeks tiling advice lol in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hey people. I have come across this page whilst looking for advice on my ongoing bathroom renovation.
I have had a professional in, to do the whole lot. Now I know nothing about bathrooms so just on here to make sure its going to plan - after 2 leeks and 2 no shows I'm getting concerned. I've attached some pics if someone could reassure me i'd be grateful. I know the grouting is yet to be done and he suggests a colour match grout. And he also said that he will mastic the corners in the shower area where is most crooked - is that a normal thing to do? To me the gaps look uneven and when a spirit level is placed on the walls it is not straigt and bows.
Thanks for taking a look.

20171127_045447.jpg 20171127_045221.jpg 20171127_045213.jpg IMG-20171126-WA0003.jpg

Reply to Hello clueless female here seeks tiling advice lol in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays