Search the forum,

Discuss Hello and question on Victorian tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

emanuela

Hi everybody,

this is my first post here, I hope I will learn a lot (I am afraid I am an end user so I can't teach too much).

I have a question. I have found a batch of Victorian tiles (original) and need to have them laid in my hallway. At the moment the floor is very uneven and needs levelling (with latex or cement, I don't know...)

Would you know how much it would cost to both level the floor and lay the tiles? The area is about 10 square meter. I am happy with an approximate quote per square metre.

Please, let me know.

Regards,

Emanuela

Reply to Hello and question on Victorian tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.