Search the forum,

Discuss Hard working Apprentice tiler needing employment in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SarahC

Hello. Im Sarah and im from Ipswich in Suffolk. Ive been working with my Dad for 3 years fitting kitchens and Garage doors, however i want my own career and have my heart set on tiling. Ive tiled a few walls and two floors and really love it, and it would be perfect if someone on here would like to take me on as an apprentice or for a couple of days helping out. Id really appreciate it. If you are interested please let me know and my CV can be sent to you. Thanks.
Sarah Curson

B

benney the bosh

:welcome:Hi Sarah,
If you want to learn Tiling i would also suggest that you attened a training course ,this may well help you getting company,s intrested in you.This would show any company that you have some former training.

Good Luck

S

SarahC

Thank you everyone. I have looked into courses but I just can't afford one. I've sent off an apprenticeship application to my local college a while a go but havnt heard anything yet. Its experience that I need and someone who wants to teach me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Hard working Apprentice tiler needing employment in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen