Discuss HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU :-) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a wonderful day. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

Hope itโ€™s everything you wish it to be. ๐Ÿ˜Š

s4204.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday @Lou :)

(I've already said this but just so I don't look like a meany I'll reply too lol)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yay it's my birthday! Thanks guys! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏApparently I can have a day off and watch all the programmes he hates all day hahaha. ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฌ

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thanks here's my unicorn cake. Feel a bit sick now.

IMG_20191011_135302.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks here's my unicorn cake. Feel a bit sick now.

View attachment 110391
OMG @Lou!!!!! - The silicone in the kitchen is terrible!

Just FYI, this isn't my work it was like that when we moved in. And yup, water running to the back of the worktop does end up dribbling down to the wiring under the worktop, and shorts the dishwasher when we turn it on after cleaning up a bit in there lol

:D

Apparently the bloke who lived here before us was an adamant terrible DIYer. Everything is falling apart. I'd like to say slowly falling apart too but it bloody isn't. Once a week I end up holding something in my hand that's meant to be permanently attached to something.

Last week the boilers expansion vessel gave up.

The week before the conservatory lightings junction box was found, and wasn't earthed.

Seems my list of things to do on the home is similar to the forum to-do list. The more I cross off, the more things get added.

I'm well overdue a holiday. :D

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Oi get this thread back on topic!! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Happy Birthday @Lou!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yes thanks Lee the boss let me have the day off and has even been making me brews! Usually I'm the tea monkey! ๐Ÿ’โ˜•

Going to watch new breaking bad film this evening and eat more cake.

Reply to HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU :-) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks