Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU :-) in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

Old Mod

Please checkout the following advertisement.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU 😊

Have a wonderful day. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ

Hope it’s everything you wish it to be. 😊

s4204.gif

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yay it's my birthday! Thanks guys! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸ°πŸŽ πŸŽ πŸ•―πŸ•―Apparently I can have a day off and watch all the programmes he hates all day hahaha. πŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸŽ¬πŸŽ¬

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks here's my unicorn cake. Feel a bit sick now.

View attachment 110391
OMG @Lou!!!!! - The silicone in the kitchen is terrible!

Just FYI, this isn't my work it was like that when we moved in. And yup, water running to the back of the worktop does end up dribbling down to the wiring under the worktop, and shorts the dishwasher when we turn it on after cleaning up a bit in there lol

:D

Apparently the bloke who lived here before us was an adamant terrible DIYer. Everything is falling apart. I'd like to say slowly falling apart too but it bloody isn't. Once a week I end up holding something in my hand that's meant to be permanently attached to something.

Last week the boilers expansion vessel gave up.

The week before the conservatory lightings junction box was found, and wasn't earthed.

Seems my list of things to do on the home is similar to the forum to-do list. The more I cross off, the more things get added.

I'm well overdue a holiday. :D

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Happy Birthday @Lou!

Reply to HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU :-) in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock