Discuss GP Gard & Sons Ltd in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Quality always guaranteed
Our floor tiling services will bring you fantastic results that last. All varieties of our tiles are durable and of the highest quality, and we offer a one year guarantee on all of our work.

Before beginning any of our tiling work, our fitters in Essex will bring you a full sample book of all of our tiles. This can help you decide which tiles would look best with your current decor. We're here to ensure you get the designs you really want!

Our team of tilers in Essex are available to work at any time you need, day or night. We work all hours of the day, every day of the week. This means we can get work done around your busy work or family schedule.

Reply to GP Gard & Sons Ltd in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22