Search the forum,

Discuss Funny on Google maps in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Near where i live we have a very exclusive private road near the golf club. Now i have worked up there a few times and towards the end of the road there is sort of a cross roads but the middle intersection is huge compared with the roads. Well everytime i go up there in the middle of the intersection lies a dog...its always there..never moves as you drive around it, so i thought i wonder if i looked on google maps would i be able to see it.
Anyway these days you can find the address you require and even get a 3d view and do a virtual look around.

So was the dog there ?

DY8 2RE

Where were you when they did the photos? I was at home so it seems...car is on the drive.

U

united

I found the Dog!
Dog.jpg

I love google street view :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Stunner. Cool dog. I bet he's well known in the area.

I saw the Google Streetview car with the camera on top drive up the road and turn around outside my house. Though it's still not been added to their database yet. Me and the Mrs ran to the door and waved loads :) - would be funny if we were on there.

U

united

Stunner. Cool dog. I bet he's well known in the area.

I saw the Google Streetview car with the camera on top drive up the road and turn around outside my house. Though it's still not been added to their database yet. Me and the Mrs ran to the door and waved loads :) - would be funny if we were on there.

Dan, have you had a check over the past week? most of the UK went 'live' on street view early last week

Reply to Funny on Google maps in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen