Search the forum,

Discuss Full time tiler required in surrey... permanent position. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM Ceramics

Nice to see a decent wage offered, i went to an interview for a cards in tiling position with a construction firm last week ad says competitive salary...................................................... £10.15 p/h.

wasnt adamson construction in preston by any chance i thought about goin for it myself but ive got abit of work on now so no need

R

redlee

Thats the one! I'd have to get to Garstang to pick one of their vans up then to site for 8 o'clock, 8 hours a day. With the ad saying competitive rates i was expecting a decent meterage rate, when they told me £10.15 per hour they asked how it sounded so i think other tilers must have already let them know it was pretty cack. I phoned that night to let them know it wasn't for me although i'm now very quiet and the local tile showrooms have all been dead this last weekend so i may well regret that decision if the work situation stays the way it is. If anybody local needs a hand labouring give me a shout.
Cheers
Lee.

Reply to Full time tiler required in surrey... permanent position. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.